We’re Hiring: content marketing manager
Subcat Media is seeking a bright marketing professional, with a passion for writing and storytelling, to join our award-winning creative team. The content marketing manager is responsible for developing and managing content for digital and print channels. We are looking for someone who can effortlessly shift gears to write in different brand “voices”, bash out a Facebook post on-the-spot, and can nail a video script without missing a beat. From comic strips, radio spots, podcasts, social media posts, landing pages, display ads, and yes, even the occasional old-school flyer, you will be writing in nearly every medium imaginable.
Essential job functions include:
- Content and copy development across multiple platforms including email, ads, websites, signage, social media, newsletters and other assets
- Research, planning and creation of marketing communications strategies for a variety of client projects
- Manage client brand standards to ensure campaigns are on message
- Tracking of analytics, assessment of campaign effectiveness, and recommending suggested course of action based on analysis
- Updating, optimizing and maintaining web content for syndicated marketing websites
- Following and reporting on digital communications trends including sites, tools and applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Two to three years of experience in a media, marketing or journalism position
- Extremely strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to write efficiently in voice, within established brand guidelines
- Exceptional grasp of grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Must have an impactful and witty writing sensibility
- Experience using content management systems (CMS), Microsoft Office suite, email marketing programs, and analytics programs
- Experience with social media monitoring, engagement, and distribution skills
- Understanding of SEO and SEM
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Willingness to learn, while also offering insights and suggestions for new and innovative digital communication strategies
- Mac OS proficiency
Bonus points if you’re familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Suite (Analytics, AdWords), WordPress, marketing automation tools, or comparable software. Super bonus round points if you have experience in youth and family culture, or financial services marketing.
This is a FULL-TIME, IN-HOUSE position. Compensation is based on qualifications and experience. We also offer a robust benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation & holidays and a retirement plan. We are only able to consider candidates who have the related experience and qualifications outlined above for this position.
For details and to apply for the position, visit LinkedIn.